nothing to do...

>> Saturday, February 9

I’m too tired to think of something to write about to post in this blog… I’m tired, I’m sad… I dunno.. something’s just buggin’ me today… I’ll just do this Q&A, maybe… juz maybe…

Have you ever said, you'll never love again?
*Yes. Love is such a complicated word. It makes you happy, it makes you sad; it makes you wanna shout and jump around, it makes you wanna wring your hands around someone’s neck…

Is there anything bothering you right now?
* hmmmm wat to do… wat to do…

Is there something you wanna let go of?
* not ready to let go yet.. :(

Do the old songs you had in your past really remind you of the memories?
* yah.. there’s just something about songs that brings back all the memories – the good and the bad…

How important is "Trust"?
*very important… it’s so hard to give, so easy to take away…

How do you learn to forget?
* I don’t think I can ever forget… I can forgive though, people make mistakes, a lot of mistakes…that’s what… there’s this quote I don’t quite agree, and it goes “Time heals all wounds.” That’s a lie.. “you just get used to bearing the pain ‘til your heart gets numbed.. one damned stupid day after another…”

Is crying a sign of weakness?
* No, for me crying is being able to finally accept that some things JUST cannot be changed… that takes a lot of strength to accept that fact..

Do you always regret?
* Yah. The things I did, the words I said… but what’s done is done, right… we move on…

Do you believe that absence makes the heart grow fonder?
* Absence is the ultimate test of trust. It doesn’t make the heart grow fonder, no it doesn’t... it either builds or destroys a relationship… mostly it destroys…

D o you believe that you have a guardian angel?
* I believe someone is really watching over us…

Do you find your ex's new gf/bf good looking?
* do I have to comment on this? hehe

What will you do if you're stuck in the elevator with someone you don't like?
* Stare at that person, head to foot, raise an eyebrow, flip my hair, and look away… hehehhe

Have you ever wanted someone but you can’t have him/her?
* heheheh kinsa gud wala?!

Have you ever said 'I love you' but you lied?
* No, if I say I love someone, that’s it…

Would you ever want to go back in the past?
* Yah… yah I would live it the way I did..

Do you really wanna please everybody?
* Why should I?! If they don’t like who I am, keber na ko nila!

Is waiting ever okay?
* Depends on what you’re waiting for. If it’s for nothing, why wait?

Right now, where do you wanna be?
* Right here.. right now… although I also want to be at the highest peak of the world, and jump (w/ parachute of course.. or glider also…)

When is enough, enough?
* When you’re tired of fighting for that something you’re not supposed to have… get over it!

What are you so sick and tired of?
* Being lied to, taken for granted… damn! I hate that!

What made you smile today?
* I don’t feel like smiling today…go figure..

Is looking good important?
* Who cares if I look good or bad… as long as I’m presentable.. hehe and I don’t scare people…

Do you listen to love songs when you’re down?
* I listen to those songs that are so noisy, so crazy, they’ll give you more headache… I’m listening to them now… I’m listening to Green day’s Basket case right this minute..

What are you thankful for?
* Everything that’s in my life.. and what’s left of it…

Do you agree that men are polygamous by nature?
* I believe that men can be easily tempted to become polygamous…

Do you believe in forever?
* No, when your life loses its own meaning that’s the end of it… no tomorrows and definitely no forever. I believe in the “rest of our lives” though..

What are your plans for the weekend?
* I thought I had plans, then I didn’t had plans… I dunno…

Do you believe that married couples should still go out on a date?
* Yep… even old married couples. It’s so romantic watching an old couple still holding hands and staring at each others’ eyes…

Has someone promised you something and broke it?
* Yes.. a lot of times.. that’s why I’m feeling glum today…

Does the rain make you gloomy?
* No.. I like the rain… the sound of falling rain is like therapy to me..

For now, what is the one thing that you want so bad?
* I don’t know what I want so bad right now… I want a nice bowl of ice cream though, to help me cool my nerves… heheh

Wishing you were with?
* wala nako kabalo…

You can copy and post this if you want to…

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP