faraway...

>> Tuesday, March 4

I miss you in the morning

when the sun breaks the horizon

I miss you when I walk

along the familiar roads of home

I miss you at midday

when the sun is high in the sky

I miss you in every little thing I do each day

I miss your playful laugh on a sunny day

I miss your warm embrace on a cold rainy night

I miss you when the sun sets

waiting for a glimpse of twilight

I miss you in the evening

as I wait for my dreams to come

I miss you so much my love,

I’ll wait for you to come home

2 comments:

Lurchie March 5, 2008 at 6:19 AM  

gugma na niiiiii!! :P

HI!!

nice daw imo work ingn mami ging.. hi daw ingn c sir iggy!

I've been doing a lot of work pestering him on your behalf. ;)

I miss you maot! but not in the way you just wrote about. bwehehehe jk. *mwah!

shenzee March 5, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

bwahahaha... say tnx to mami ten for me!!.. and keep up on pestering sir iggy for me.. hehehe

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP