a pretty good feeling...

>> Friday, November 21

Christmas is just around the corner. I could already feel the cool breeze of Christmas. I don't have exact plans for Christmas. My family and I were planning to take this trip but decided to postpone it to the "sunny" season, the weather is just so unpredictable these days. Oh well Christmas will always be Christmas wherever we are, just as long as we spend it with the ones we love right?

I feel like a 5-year-old these days, excited about Christmas. I don't know.. I just have a good feeling on the days to come. I think about the days and weeks to come, and I can't help but smile. hehe
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



2 comments:

Zeee November 22, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

waaa lonely Christmas man ko rn... prolly spend it online or on the phone... haaaaaaay....

shenzee November 22, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

hehehe yeah... cge lang... someday u wont have to spend it online or on the phone na... ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP