mood shmood

>> Sunday, November 30


Ok.. I haven't been making any new posts for several days. I just couldn't inspire myself to write something interesting. Oh well, I might as well quote what Lurchie said before.. "i lost my muse"

Must be because of the work that still needs to be done, this terrible cold (and not to mention cough) that just wouldn't go away.. or I just plainly lost my inspiration to produce something worth "readable".. hmph this is bad.. I've been feeling a bit restless and somewhat glum. hmmm must be PMS?

December is finally here, yet nowadays I just feel so... down. Yeah that's the probably the word that sums up everything. Everything just feels so gloomy. Oh well don't worry about me, I'll get over this somehow. Just give me a couple of days... (takes a deep breath)







2 comments:

Zeee December 2, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

hahahahaha yeah, I have a cold too... and thos f-ing muses do have a way of sucking your inspiration! Hope you;ll get inspired soon! hehehehe

shenzee December 2, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

hehe thanks z! it's been pretty hard for me these days.. long story.. maybe lurchie has told u what happened.. oh well..

hope you'll get well soon z!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP