almost broken

>> Tuesday, December 2

A lot has happened since my last post. I won't go into details as to what really happend but it was really heart breaking. Honestly, I almost broke down, but thanks to a lot of prayers, support, and comfort from friends and family, I find myself actually better than I expect to be. I still feel the pain, though, but despite that I somehow feel lighter(?)...

Well a lot of things have changed in just a matter of hours. We'll see what the future brings for me. Let me share this video by Chris Daughtry.

2 comments:

Zeee December 2, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

ey! how are you dear? Hope you're okay...

love the song pud....mka emote...hope you feel fine though...:(

shenzee December 3, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

feeling better every minute.. yeah honestly.. hehe thanks for asking...

dont u just love daughtry?! heheh

tc z!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP