hours before Christmas

>> Wednesday, December 24

Two hours more to go and it's finally Christmas...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

I haven't posted much this month. I just couldn't find the rights words, my mind has been a blank, have been so busy with work, had to straighten up a couple of things... excuses excuses excuses... oh well... This might be my last post for the year.. or not.. who knows... please bear with me. teehee... let me just share this shot I took... it's not much.. but I think it best depicts my Christmas this year. There's something different about this Christmas. I just couldn't figure it out... yet.



Have a happy Christmas everyone!

1 comments:

Zeee December 25, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

Happy Christmas ehn! Love the candles! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP