Scrappin’ Mondaze #9

>> Monday, April 6

Scrappin Mondaze

My entry for this weeks Scrappin Mandaze is centered on my mother. It's her birthday this coming Saturday (April 11) and I wanted to make a LO for her. Since her birthday is just a day before Easter Sunday, I decided to use Easter as my theme.

My mom and I are very close. We shop together and do a lot of things together. I know I can never repay her for everything that she have done for me but I hope she knows and feels how much I love everything about her.

To my Mama:
Thank you so much for being so patient with me. I can never be who and where I am right now without your unconditional love and support.


(click on photo to view larger image)

Credits: scrapblog.com

9 comments:

Ebie April 6, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Very sweet and nice post.

Lurchie April 6, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

Teehee..
Advance happy birthday ma'am!!!!! anha ko dha nya imo napud ko pakan-on haaaaaa? hehehehehe

ShenZee's mom is super nice.. Like most of my friends' moms.. like Tita Ebie!! :) hehehe..

ShenZee: I heard your mom wants grandkids already. :) Give her that for her next birthday!! LMAO.

shenzee April 6, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Thanks Tita! :)

Lurch: she would probably faint if I'll give her that for her birthday.. LMAO

Rechie April 6, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

Wow, what a sweet scrap...nice layout... Advance happy b-day to your mom...she is very lucky to have you as her daughter. Happy monday...

Unknown April 6, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Very nice post to honor your mother. You must be a loving daughter. :)

Zriz April 7, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

Wow! Aries pud si Tita Connie? (Hope I got the spelling right!) Advance Happy Birthday Tita! Hehehe
Now, I definitely agree that the April women are super GWAPA! hehehe

Thanks for joining ehn! I love the LO...pag easter gyud...And the poem is so touching... *sniff*


Thanks for joining maot! sorry ulahi ko ug post kay i was soo pooooooooped gyud...maboang ko sa kakapoy. hehehehe mwaaaah hugs....

p.s. you'd better go and get her the gift Lurchie mentioned next year...hehehehe

Ladynred April 7, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

Your Mom is pretty and love the message. Happy birthday to your Mom!

Arlene April 7, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Happy Birthday to your Mom, Shenz.

Thank you for being my first commentor in my LO this week. :) Sorry karon ra ko kabalik...na busy lagi.

Have a blissful week!

Life and Scraps April 15, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Very nice of you! Sana ganyan anak ko. hehehe...

Mine is up na din. Hope you can visit.

By the way, got a tag for you at http://www.pinaymommyonline.com/2009/04/the-heart-tag.html Hope you can grab!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP