bored lang...

>> Sunday, January 6

Here's something I grabbed from Kat’s blog.

I wanted to post a blog entry but I don’t have anything to say, yet… I thought I’ll just do this Q&A…

1. Did you fall in love?
* hehe yep...and still am.

2. Did you get any new best friends?
* I got a lot of new good friends from work.. (I don’t like to use the word “best friend”… it seems you’re comparing your friends.. well that’s me)

3. Did you start disliking someone?
* Yes… a lot of “someones..” someone from work, someone from the “past life” of a friend who keeps trying to get my friend’s attention which I don’t really like.. and I believe what’s in the past should stay in the past, and if I’ll ever meet this person I’ll slap, no punch, her face… and I’ll stop my rambling now… hehe

4. Did you get your heart broken?
* that would be a Y-E-S.

5. If you could change something about this past year, what would it be?
* I would not change anything… nope not one bit.

6. Are you happy of how things turned out?
* I’m still getting used to my new life.. but hopefully things would be much much better this year (since it’s my year.. heheh)

7. Did you get any tattoos? Where and what of?
* Nope don’t have one.. but I used to wear those stick-on tattoos back in grade school. I thought of having a tattoo on one of my fingers (like a ring), but I heard having one near the bone is very painful so that’s a NO NO for a tattoo.

8. Did you get anything pierced? Where?
* Yup I got my ears pierced when I was about 4 years old. Oh and I didn’t cry…

9. What's your new favorite color(s)?
*I came to like pink nowadays (cute man beh…). It would be a good addition to my blue and black colors.

10. Did you do anything life changing?
*Yep, I quit my job last December. Hehehe

11. Favorite piece of clothing?
*T-shirts!!! They’re so comfy.

12. Did you go to any parties?
* Yep went to several parties last year – 2 weddings, birthdays, fiestas, family parties, had several in our house – oh and we had one in last January 1. So I was as what they call it “fattening”… heheh mura mn baboy…

13. Did you have any surgeries?
* No.. I’m afraid of needles and getting myself sliced.. hehehe Thank God!

14. Do you like our president?
* Which president? School president? Philippine president.. they’re ok I guess… not really much into politics though.. so murag keber na ko ana… 

15. Do you support our troops?
* Rah rah rah rah sis bom bah! hehehe

16. Were you in the relay for life?
*ahmmm.. huh? Wat dya mean relay? Like in a race?

17. Did you get engaged/married?
*HAH?! No way! I mean not yet.. I don’t like to get married yet… still young you know… I still have to enjoy my not-so-single life, marriage would come later. Ngano gung mgdali?!

18. What's the best and worst thing that happened to you this yr?
*I quit my job (that’s my best and worst.. go figure..)

19. What's your favorite thing you got for Christmas last year?
* I didn’t get anything for Christmas.. hehe oh yah.. I bought myself a new PC (and all the stuff that goes with it) with a little financial help from my father.. Thanx Pa!!!!! So I think that would be my favorite.

20. What's the thing you want the most this year for Christmas?
*Get rich die happy?! Hehehe nah! World peace? (unsa ni pageant?!)

21. Has anybody you loved passed away?
*My grandparents… I miss them so… I’m making an album or something of our old family pixies.

22. How's school going so far?
*I already graduated so I wouldn’t know how school is.. BUT I live in the SU campus so I should know a few things here in school.

23. Did you get any pets this year?
*Hehehe yup yup.. Odie.. A half-dachshund.. given by Daphie.. Thanx Daph!! And now I have two doggies. They’re both half dachshunds.

24. Did you have any "new" members added to your family?
* Aside from my new pet, nope. No “new” members added to my family.

25. What's your favorite song?
*I have lots of fav songs… my all time fav is “The way you look tonight” by Frank Sinatra….

26. Who's your favorite band?
*SU Band?! Hehehehe no fav bands…

27. Favorite person in your family?
*I love everyone in my family! I don’t play favorites…

28. Have you had a job?
*Yup after I graduated from college, I had three! When I was still in college I was a student assistant in the Office of Instruction for about a year and a half.

29. Have you been arrested?
*Hehe no no no! So far I wasn’t caught doing anything bad yet.. hehhe

30. Have you been in trouble?
*ahhhmmm what kind of trouble..? I’m sure all of us have been in trouble at least once or twice in our lifetime.

31. Have you thought about suicide/murder?
* Yes and yes… what can I say… I’m a psycho sometimes…

32. Are you emo?
*What’s an emo? Is that the kind of music? Or is that short for emotional? Sorry ha di ko ka gets sa imo questions…

33. Favorite trend of the year?
*I’m not really into trendy stuff but I think those colorful long blouses are cute

34. What decade do you wish you could live in?
*This decade man. The gadgets and everything else that comes with the new millennia.

36. Do you have a crush on someone?
*yes yes of course of course.. *blush*

37. Favorite quote/saying?
*”The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” by Edmund Burk

38. New Year's resolution?
*Whole new year, whole new life… come what may… (kanta lagi ron???)


I tag no one... anyone who is bored enough to do these Q&A feel free to copy... :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP