ramblings (part 1)

>> Saturday, March 31

im tired and im bored... ive been working in this place for about one year and three months, and this place is starting to annoy me.. no not annoy me irritate me (now that's a better word to describe it)...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

if i go out what would i do? go back to school? nah i dont think so... it will only drive me crazy, for sure. where will i go? to go far far far away from home might seem a good idea, but im still hesitant to do it. i might not be able to adjust with the new life and stuff... how would i learn if i dont try right? i know... i know.. im just making myself more confused than ever. hey that's my life..

im just driving myself crazy each time i think of this..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP