thoughts on a warm summer day...

>> Saturday, March 28

I haven’t been posting lately huh? Teehee.. Blame it on my workload not to mention the stuff I have to do at home, and mostly on the fact that I’m just too lazy busy to put my thoughts together these days. Sheesh! I’m becoming a workaholic. I never thought I could be one. This goes to show how much I enjoy my life these days not minding the loads of things that need to be done.

Anyway, the world is just so hot today. Summer is definitely here. I like summer, but I love the rainy days. What I like about summer before is that I could take a break from classes and just laze around the house. If only there’s a summer break at work... teehee

On another note, there’s a scheduled brown out today in my area. This is one of the things Dumaguete is known for – whole day brown outs. But thankfully we still have electricity here in the campus (Yeah! Lucky us!). Maybe Dumaguete is supporting Earth Hour by scheduling a whole day brown out?! Hehe well who knows?! I’m still going to turn off the lights and all the other appliances for an hour tonight though. Well maybe not all, can I just turn on the electric fan? It’s just so hot! :D

Oh oh oh, I just realized that bloggie is turning two years! To think I only created this blog out of sheer curiosity and so just so I could vent out my frustrations about work in prison camp. Teehee.. And thanks to Lurchie for badgering me to try out the blogger world.

Happy Anniversary Shenzee’s World, we finally made it to two years!

4 comments:

Zeee March 30, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

two years eh? hehehehehe congrats!

Ebie March 30, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Congrats, happy b-day Shenzee's World!

rhardo March 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

oi... 2 years na diay, shen? congrats. kani gud si lurch... mangalahig gyud og blog sa? hehehe!

shenzee March 31, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

hehehe thank you all.. i try to keep this blog up and running.. teehee

@rhardo: chakto jud ka.. grabe mangalahig ni si lurch.. LOL

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP