Scrappin Mandaze #4

>> Monday, March 2

Scrappin Mondaze


My entry for this week’s Scrappin Mandaze is about my dog Odie. She just gave birth two four beautiful puppies last Saturday. I was up all night just to see through Odie’s delivery. Thankfully, there were no complications. I was both excited and scared since this was Odie’s first pregnancy (and hopefully the last). She wasn’t supposed to get pregnant. I even had her take birth control pills (woot!) . Well anyway, I guess she was meant to have these puppies..

So, this is my entry for this week. Enjoy!





6 comments:

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

awww ... congratulations to Odie! :)

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Wow, proud momma!

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

aw what a cute dog. Nice LO. Happy Monday!

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

I love dogs. Odie's very cute. For sure she'll have adorable puppies.

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 6:55 AM  

odie! welcome to the club! :D nyahahahahah

nice LO ehn! :) more more more!...

shenzee March 5, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

thanks for the comments and the well wishes.. :) Odie's doing great.. and pups are uber healthy just like their mommy.. teehee

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP