Scrappin’ Mondaze #8

>> Sunday, March 29

Scrappin Mondaze


This is my entry for this week's Scrappin Mandaze. I haven't posted scraps for about two weeks (sorry Z!). Things have just been so busy. Heck I didn't have time for myself for the last several weeks (and I even sometimes forget to text EMA... teehee).

Well anyway, this week's subject is my long time friendship with another blogger (Lurchie). We have been friends since I can remember. The photo in this LO was taken during our Early Childhood School (preschool) graduation. And as you can see, we even have similar dresses! teehee..

Oh well, here's to a history of friendship and many more years of shared laughters and tears.


(click on photo to view a larger image)

Credits: scrapblog.com

10 comments:

Zeee March 30, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

eeeeewwwwww on the both of you! hehehehe peace awt! jowk bitaw

but two people already said lurchie looks like salve LMAO but you still look like you maot!

Welcome back! hehehe

shenzee March 30, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

teehee.. I guess wla jud ni change akong face.. LOL side view mn gud si Lurchie ana nga pic, mao dli maklaro iyang naweng.. saonz, mga pangag mn, maulaw mu smile sa camera... LMAO

Ebie March 30, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

I was there at your graduation, and I still have some pictures hidden somewhere in Dgte. I have sent all pictures back home. Hehehe, pareho ta, scrapblog lang, but I found their logo so I have it embedded on my scrap. It will take me time to learn PS.

shenzee March 30, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Oooohhh... I wanna see old photos of Z.. teehee... yeah.. i really dont know how to use PS.. maybe one of these days I'll try to learn how to use that.. :D

maiylah March 30, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

awww ... so sweet! :)

PINAY MOMMY March 30, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

all i can say is gwapa kamong tanan!

shenzee March 30, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

teehee... no, gwapa tang tanan.. LOL

Lurchie March 30, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

ay dli.. mas gwapa ko. LMAO

mga pangag! :P

thanks for this shoutout ehn! mwah mwah mwah mwah..

yikes.. we've known each other since forever!

Ladynred March 30, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

That's sweet LO. You are bless to have friendship like that.

Arlene March 31, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Good luck to many many years of friendship to you guys. Nice LO Shenz! Dili pa jud ko ka master ug scrapblog. :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP