Scrappin' Mandaze #5

>> Monday, March 9

Scrappin Mondaze

That time of the week again when I'm forced reminded by Z to make a LO for Scrappin Mandaze. Good friend that I am, I happily try my best to make a presentable scrap. :)

Anywho, this week my subject would be my BIG brother, Abe. He saw me the other week making a scrap for my niece, Nica. He wanted me to make one for him too (gah! not another dictator in my life! teehee..). He's into outdoor stuff, and every 3 months or so he and his friends go around Negros and go canoeing, hiking or something like that. Their next trip would be next month in Bohol. I wonder how that will turn out (just as long as I get my pasalubong!).

Anyway, I wanted to make a LO that is not too "girly". But I'm in a hurry and this is the best I can do.. teehee



5 comments:

Zeee March 9, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

oh nice ehn! really! hehehe canoeing? asa asa? dili ka gnahan mukuyog? I bet naa daghan photo opp ana ilang mga laag!

Thanks for being a GOOD friend....nyahahahaa [insert devil smiley here]

shenzee March 9, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

heheh thanks Z! u r an evil friend.. hahah jowk! *hugs* :)

yeah.. last time didto sila somewhere sa Negros Occidental then ni lapos sa Bayawan or somewhere.. sige ra sila laag jd.. dghan jd sila photos.. kasuya.. hehe maulaw ko mukuyog nila.. hehehe usually kuyog niya iya classmates sa Law..

Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

very nice. canoing is fun!

shenzee March 10, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

yeah.. have u tried it? :) haven't tried it tho, but it sure looks fun.. :)

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

nice scrap :) your pics reminds me of summer getaways.. ang sarap mag beach :)

mine is up here http://bestpinaymom.com/2009/03/scrappin-mondaze-2/ hope you'll have time to visit :)

thanks!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP