Shenzee (d hyena???)

>> Sunday, April 22

My friend, Zr, said my name sounded like that of Shenzi the hyena in the Lion King. So I search for some info about her and this is what I found out... teeehheee...

Shenzi, voiced by Whoopi Goldberg, is one of the three hyenas in the animated film, The Lion King. She has a full name according to Timon in Lion King 1 1/2. Get this, her full name is Shenzi Marie Predatora Veldetta Jackalina Hyena. Is that cool or what?! In Swahili her name means "savage", "demon", "uncouth". Ok F.Y.I. im not like that... she may be my namesake but I'm far from those traits... hehehe She appears to be the leader of the trio since she's the most intelligent among the three (and the only female).
Well I might as well include here two sidekicks, Banzai and Ed, since the trio would not be complete.

Banzai, which means "skulk" or "lurk" in Swahili, seems to be almost hungry all the time (now this I can really relate to...) . Banzai was voiced by Cheech Marin.

To complete the trio, Ed, which seems to be everybody's favorite, is the considered to be the most stupid among the three. He never speaks in the movie but has a different laugh for every situtation. He always has this stupid smile on his face even when he is nervous. He is voiced by Jim Cummings who has an incredible record of being a voice-over actor.


I always enjoy watching these three trying to carry out Scars plans, making a lot of mistakes along the way, but seem to get away with it. heheh Ok.. maybe I'll watch the Lion King again.. Talking about this made me miss that movie so much.. hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP