Diablo III is here!!!

>> Monday, September 8



Finally, Blizzard Entertainment just unveiled the third installation of my all time favorite game - Diablo III. I have been so addicted with Diablo II back in college. I played the game up to the wee hours of the morning. I could never take note of how much time I spent playing this game.

Anyway, Diablo III has a whole new set of characters - Witchdoctor, a whole new Barbarian (these two have been unveiled so far) - and each class has both the male and female versions. The new Diablo III has new graphics that can display characters and monsters in more realistic 3D environments. Move over WoW, D3 is here!

Oh wow! Like I''m jumping up and down with excitement here... I'll expect a lot of sleepless nights.. teeehee check out these sneak preview..




I love this game!!! :D

2 comments:

Zeee September 9, 2008 at 2:34 AM  

ohhhh? i haven't Diablo yet dear... hmmm unsa ni? strategy game? firt person shooter? role playing? i've seen a lot of games ana dinhi

shenzee September 9, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

oh do try it.. mka adik.. hehe :) its an RPG.. like the Warcraft... but i like Diablo better... :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP