just another crazy day... hmph!

>> Tuesday, September 2

Have your ever had those days when everything just turns out bad? Well today is one of those days... I started working early to organize some things 'cause I have to train a new employee, the first few hours went well when suddenly this *dang* internet connection just went crazy again. (I hate Globelines! They suck! shesh!)

So I went out, bought this Prepaid SmartBro thing.. then it went well (for a couple of hours).. then... it's gone again?! What the F?!!! You gotta love the ISPs in the Philippines.. they are all pieces of shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... (forgive me for my language.. I'm just really pissed off today... )









1 comments:

Zeee September 4, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Relax lang ehn... been there...done that... called customer service for the nth time... yelled...pyer yelled at them... haaaayyyzzzz

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP