For the love of books

>> Thursday, September 11

I'm so happy today.. I just received the books I purchased from eBay. This is a first online purchase for me.. teehee... I never thought I would ever find the guts to buy things online (much more eBay?), but I did. Yay for me! I just purchased two - one by Barbara Michaels and one by Jude Deveraux.



Since I spend most of my time at home working, I never got enough time to visit bookstores and search for a good read. The last book I purchased was around April or May I think. And that's a new one for me since a bookworm that I am always had the time to look for a good book (well that was before). Because I spend hours and hours online why not search for a good read on the net right? I really don't like reading ebooks, mind you, I prefer curling up in my bed and read. I know I know this will just strain my eyes or something. But who cares!? I only read ebooks when I just couldn't find a copy or couldn't afford one at the moment..hehehe I'm actually reading an ebook this past few days - Eragon by Christopher Paolini - as recommended by my good friend Z. The book is way better than the movie, as usual, and I can't wait to get my hands on the sequels - Eldest and Brisingr.

Anywho, I'm quite pleased with my
binge buying this week. I actually bought two books from the National Bookstore last Tuesday. They were on sale, and I just cant help it?! Lurchie prodded me to buy them that's why, and I find the plots interesting. I'm a sucker for suspense and thrillers and I just couldn't say no to these two.


By the way check out this new blog Books3x. It's a collab of bookworms sharing interesting reads and reviews on books as well.

5 comments:

Zeee September 11, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

Good buy ehn! :)

I'm reading ERAGON (ebook) na hehehe but i'm getting the book tomorrow sa lib! hehehe :)

Zeee September 11, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

aww special mention pa ang Books3x... i will advertise it when we have our first review! :)

shenzee September 11, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

hehehehe yeah! :) i just finished reading the ebook... cant wait to get my hands on books 2 and 3... :)

Zeee September 12, 2008 at 2:10 AM  

bwahahaaha i have book 2... and 3 is in queue... :) i'll prolly look for an ebook for you guys :) I'll start reading tonight! :)

Anonymous September 19, 2008 at 5:57 AM  

Hello Webmaster,

I am H. and interested in sponsoring your blog and I am contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship. Please let me know if you have any further questions and if you are interested on this offer.

Yours truly,

H.
k5sino@bigstring.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP