Inheritance Cycle - Brisingr

>> Sunday, October 12

So I've finally finished reading Eldest (book 2 of the Inheritance Cycle). It's still a good read but quite longer than it should be. There are a few events and descriptions in the book that have no really significance whatsoever in the main plot. I still enjoyed reading it though. See my review here.



So I will now be starting book 3 - Brisingr. Ohh I cant wait to finish the Inheritance Cycle. Christopher Paolini shaped the events in the second book in a way that would make you want (need?) to read the next book. If you want a copy of the Inheritance Cycle, I'll give you an ebook for free... :)

2 comments:

Zeee October 13, 2008 at 2:23 AM  

bwahahahahahah bwahahahaha i need to read it na gyyud.... siguro next month na... :)

shenzee October 13, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

hehehe yeah... u should read that later.. after your exam... :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP