Junkfood, junkfood, and more junkfood

>> Wednesday, October 1

I have been loading up on junkfood lately. Blame it on the cold wet weather or something.. teehee... I could not bring myself to indulge on chocolates because of these melamine scare from China. So I turned to my second love instead. Can you turn your back from this..?


or this??


Well maybe you can, but I certainly cant. So I indulged and ordered two, so sue me! :) I'm starting my Octoberfest with junkfood. Ok so I'm blabbing.. I'll stop now, and go grab another slice of pizza... YUM! What a way to start October..

2 comments:

Zeee October 1, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

hahahahahaha diet! diet! and more diet!

by the way i have a NEW love... cheese rolls from Porto's...as in HEAVENLY kaayo ehn! Will post it nya...heheheh mabuang ko... sosyal nga cheese bread! hehehe and you know how WE love the 5 php cheese bread sa canteen...hehehehe

shenzee October 2, 2008 at 8:11 AM  

eh? really! oh I love cheese rolls! I love cheese, basically.. hehehe

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP