Blog Makeover

>> Friday, October 17

I've been revamping this blog since yesterday, trying to find the perfect template that suits me, and adding some this and that too. Well I could say I'm pleased with the results. I don't know much about HTML codes and stuff like that, and have been so afraid of tweaking codes. I failed before and lost some links and all after trying to change some of the codes (see post).

Well, after much hard work (well it was a lot of work for me! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com), I have finally managed to give this blog a presentable look. It's a whole new look for me. I think this will do, for now... until the urge to do another blog makeover surfaces.

5 comments:

Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

wow.. looks good! :D

shenzee October 17, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

eh? really?? hehe thanks lurch! pinatuluan ug singot, sipon, ug laway(?) ni.. u know nmn wla jd ko mga know how ani.. oh well.. aftr much trial and errors.. ehehe

Zeee October 18, 2008 at 7:04 AM  

teehee ganahan ko sa ourbloggertemplates kay free ka to modify it to your hearts content :)

Anonymous October 20, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

nice new look, shen! lami sa mata! ayos kaayo!

shenzee October 20, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

heheh thanks de! :$

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP