Rainy days and Sundays

>> Sunday, October 5



They say we also have 4 seasons here in the Philippines - hot, hotter, wet, wetter.. hehe well I could say the "wetter" season is finally here. We have had two typhoons every week starting September. Maybe we'll have another one this week..who knows. The weather these days is getting crazier huh. Don't get me wrong here, I love rainy days, especially when you have someone to snuggle up with. ;)

Ok I'm done. My brain just can't seem to work today. Maybe because of lack of sleep (from crying to much last night...) and the endless pouring of the rain. Or maybe I'm just... blank? I'm going out to find something to perk me up. This current state is just bad for my health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP