Eldest - Book 2 Inheritance Cycle

>> Thursday, October 2



After reading Christopher Paolini's Eragon (book 1 of the Inheritance cycle), I'm hooked with the story. Don't be discouraged by the movie version of Eragon (it didn't give the book much justice), I'm telling you the book is really good. To think the author is just a year older than I am and he's already selling bestsellers?! Hats off to him..

So now I just got my hands on a copy of book 2 - Eldest. I know I still have much other reading to do but I just couldn't wait to finish this trilogy.

I'll make my review for this book once I'm done reading. Check out other reviews at Books Books Books. We also give away free ebooks, just so you'll know..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP