Cyber Relationships

>> Sunday, July 6

So I'm posting another conversation from dNeero. It's about cyber relationships. With the new technologies at hand, everyone grabs every opportunities he/she can get (including relationships..??). Nowadays, we can get a lot of things online - from online relationships, to online shopping, and even online jobs, and so much more. Heck, nowadays my life is based online. Not so much though, but I spend about 15 hours online every day. I know most people spend 24hours online if they could get away with it (take some sleep you guys!!!). :)

Anyway, making friends online is good, could be fun. I made a lot of friends online, and we became friends in real life, while some just stayed online.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP