Se7en Things You May or May Not Know About sHeNzEe

>> Friday, July 18



So I got tagged again by the Deranged Blogger. I'm not really comfortable talking about myself... well here goes...

The rules are:

A. List these rules on your blog.

B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.


Facts about sHeNzEe

1. I resigned from my 2-year job as a copyeditor months ago. And I have no regrets whatsoever on that decision. hehe

2. I'm working now though... something I should have done right after I resigned from my previous job. I don't have to go outside our home though to get to work... This maybe is the biggest advantage I ever have. :)

3. I know how to cook! :) Most of my friends probably don't know that. I learned how to cook about a year ago.. and well I'm proud to say I'm getting better and better each day.. heheh

4. I sometimes write poetry... Just for fun! And I think its my way of expressing my thoughts and feelings and all that stuff...

5. I'm beginning to love blogging.. I had my apprehensions before, thinking I'll just grow tired of this.. but honestly.. I'm not! :)

6. I like to play online games, PC games, whatever games I can get my hands on. I even broked my phone's joystick just because of playing... heheh started playing these games when I was about 8 years old. I played my first online game back in high school.

7. I'm engaged! hehehehe ehemm... not! :D I know some of my friends are dying for me to get hitched.. maybe I am.. maybe I'm not... ;)


So those are some few things about me..

5 comments:

Anonymous July 19, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

Home-based job shen? wow! unsa na job? Balo pd diay ka moluto? hehehe... preparing for motherhood *enter: "unsay motherhood"* wihihihi... ako gali... dli ko sure kung mamaintain ni akong blog. kapoy man sulat. wihihi... engaged naka shen? hehehe...

shenzee July 19, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

hehe yah.. murag SEO chuva charnesflu.. :D Virtual Assitant.. :) ok kaayo ky di nako mugawas balay.. ehheheh

may ng kabalo ta muluto para di ta magutman! LOL....

engage?! kinsa ingon?! hehehheh

Zeee July 19, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

ehn? cook? MADAHAN? so, it's ayshen the domestic err goddess now, is it?!

shocked ko....

oi! ug ma engaged gani ingna ko kay pwede ko wedding planner sort of! hahahaha

shenzee July 19, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

hahahha... yah still can't believe it myself.. domesticated na ko.. LOL

ehhehehe elope ra mi zr.. wahahhaha joke... :D

Zeee July 22, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

ngaks!! ug mag elope apil pud ko plano! nyahahahaha

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP