just another Q&A

>> Wednesday, July 16

I decided to do this Q&A from Lurchie despite all the work I still have to do (a short break couldn't hurt right? sshhhh.. don't tell my boss). Well anyway, here goes...

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?
:: July 16, 2008

2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
:: 07:20 A.M.. my usual wakeup time nowadays..

3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
:: Yes downtown to buy something...

4. WHAT DID U DO THERE?
:: Duh! Buy something...

5. HOW OLD ARE U?
:: Just turned 24 two months ago.. heheh

6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?
:: Somewhere in between..?? heheh a little more in the immature maybe.. i dunno...

7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?
:: Mama and Papa.. hehehe

8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?
:: No.. I have an older brother...

9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?
:: Rummage stores, department stores ---DITTO!

10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?
:: hmmmmm.... it's ok.

11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
:: Oohh yaah!!!

12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?
:: Yes.. someday... but not today! :)

13. WITH WHOM?
:: ahehehehehehehe uhmm... E.M.A.???

14. ARE U SPOILED?
:: No I think I'm not.. Some say I am.. Maybe let me call it "pampered".. heheheh

15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?
:: "You are pretty and intelligent..." hehehe

16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
:: Yah...

17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
:: Can't think of anyone... I'm not into celebrities that much...

18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
:: Yah y not?

19. Where do u think ur bestfriend is?
:: Work, or at home, or somewhere around the world...

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?
:: I "talk" to most of them almost everyday.. Well not really talk, maybe chat or text or mail.. or whatever...

21. U THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?
:: hmmm... ????

23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?
:: Check out my wishlist... :)

25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
:: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ---Oh yah!! at $1.7M!!!! I like Aston Martin Vanquish though...

26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
:: NAH!!!

27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?
:: Sometimes when I feel like wearing...

28. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?
:: No specifics..

29. WOULD U GET A TATOO?
:: Oh yeah! heheh I thought of getting it in one of my fingers.. like a ring... but I read somewhere that it hurts like hell when you do a tatoo close to the bone..

30. BELLY PIERCE?
:: hmmmm... maybe.. hehehe

31. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?
:: Not thinking of kids right now.. heheh two is just fine for me..

32. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
:: Yes.. I still have a lot of work to do.. and yet Im doing this meme... hmmmmmm...

33. ANY SONG THAT YOU’RE LISTENING?
:: The Wonder Cross by Michael W. Smith

34. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
:: heheheheh just for fun...

35. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
:: my dream vacation spot!!! with... ehem.. heheh

Players: Vannie | kathycot | buhaymisis | whenmomspeaks | kathycotcooks | my precious niche | just me.. eds | edsmommylife | Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Sugar Magnolias | When Silence Speaks | Etc Atbp | Deranged Insanity | Anthology of Snippets | sHeNzEe's wOrLd | Your blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP