Right or Left Brained?

>> Monday, July 14

Just for fun (a short break from work..hehe), I took this test at Blogthings to find out whether I am right or left brained. I'm not really sure if this is accurate but here are the results.




You Are 70% Left Brained, 30% Right Brained



The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.


The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.



Well, I could say some of the results are true. I'm not sure if I am good at persuading others though, maybe or maybe not... How about you? Are you right or left brained?

2 comments:

Mercedes July 14, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

I am 50/50-lol

shenzee July 15, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

hehehe guess you're using both sides of your brain... :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP