HDH Week 23: Getting Older

>> Wednesday, July 30

Getting older could be fun.. Click here!


YOU'RE GETTING OLDER WHEN...

You and your teeth don't sleep together.

Your back goes out, but you stay home.

It takes two tries to get up from the couch.

Your memory is shorter and your complaining is longer.

You look for your glasses for a half an hour, and then find that they were on your head all the time.

You give up all your bad habits and you still don't feel good.

You're suffering from Mallzheimer's disease. You go to the mall and forget where I parked my car.

Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.

You frequently find yourself telling people what a loaf of bread USED to cost.

You finally got your head together, now your body is falling apart.



8 comments:

Anonymous July 30, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

ouch... igo kau ko... gapadungog ka shen?!!! wihihi... di nako memorous... i think... wihihi!

shenzee July 30, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

ahahaha sa maigo lang!!!! :D

ShannonW July 30, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

I am definitely getting old! I always forget where I parked my car.

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

Great answers! I always lose the car.........and my glasses! Hey! Maybe if I didn't lose my glasses I could find the car.....??? Ha!

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

50% of those statements sort of define me... Does that mean that I am half old? Or maybe middle age?

Mine is up Mine is here.

-Bev

LA Nickers August 1, 2008 at 7:17 AM  

Very cute quips.


Blessings,
Linda

BOREDOM-BUSTERS, on NICKERS AND INK

Zeee August 1, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

nyahahahaha si dhe dhe na! nyahaha "abi nako ang manhattan naa sa new york!" kahinumdum nko ehn! dili nko memorous!

btw tagged you
here

Mercedes August 2, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

Love it! This is too funny! I must say that I am not getting old...yet-haha!

I apologize for being so late visiting-I've been busy! Here is mine!

Have a great weekend!
Mere

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP