The Number Four

>> Friday, August 1

If tags have overdue fees, I'd probably be spending a lot on fees right now.. hehehheh anyway, the Derangedly Insane Blogger passed this one to me, and I decided to play along. I think I still have another tag or two to make.. heheh



RULE:

What you are supposed to do… and please don’t spoil the fun… Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!


(A) Four places I go over and over:
-Mabinay (to get away from work and the world)
-to the movies with E.M.A. (no explanation needed hehehe)
-to the beach (need a place to relax)
-where my heart is.. (hehehehhe)

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
- my boss (hehe i work at home so that's normal)
- E.M.A.
- Dick (a colleague, sending me her tasks for the day.. heheh)
- Daphy (sige pangforward emails.. hehehe)

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
- Boston Market (I like their pizza, and the ambiance is homey and great for dates.. hehehe
- Sans Rival (ok so I have a sweet tooth and these cakes would probably make me "healthier" and "healthier" but so what?)
- Cafe Antonio (great to place to just sit and talk while sipping coffee)
- Hayahay (well it's hayahay.. heheh)

(D) Four places I’d rather be?
- with him.. hehehe
- I know you've probably read this over and over.. well I'm saying it again.. Jade Mountain, St. Lucia!!!
- Palawan
- On top of Mt. Everest... hehe

(E) Four people I think will respond:

I'm not really much of passing on tags... and Z is one of the bloggers I'd definitely pass a meme, as well as Lurchie... heheh sorry can't think of anybody else who will respond.. heheh

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
- Charmed
- Desperate Housewives
- Heroes
- CSI (all three of them)


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP