HDH Week #27: Cowboys

>> Wednesday, August 27

More humor here!


A cowboy and a biker are on death row, and are to be executed on the same day. The day comes, and they are brught to the gas chamber. The warden asks the cowboy if he has a last request, to which the cowboy replies, "Ah shore do, wardn. Ahd be mighty grateful ifn yood play Achy Breaky Heart fur me bahfore ah hafta go." "Sure enough, cowboy, we can do that," says the warden. He turns to the biker, "And you, biker, whats your last request?" "That you kill me first."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A cowboy rode into town ...

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at the saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals always had a habit of picking on newcomers. When he finished, he found his horse had been stolen.

He comes back into the bar, handily flips his gun into the air, catches it above his head without even looking and fires a shot into the ceiling. "Who stole my horse?" he yelled with surprising forcefulness.

No one answered.

"I'm gonna have another beer and if my horse ain't back outside by the time I'm finished, I'm gonna do what I dun back in Texas and I don't want to have to do what I dun back in Texas!"

Some of the locals shifted restlessly.

He had another beer, walked outside, and his horse was back! He saddled up and started to ride out of town.

The bartender wandered out of the bar and asked, "Say partner, what happened in Texas?"

The cowboy turned back and said, "I had to walk home!"

2 comments:

Anonymous August 28, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

Ha Good ones, I can sympathize with the biker

Mercedes August 29, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

OMGoodness! Too funny! I love them both! That second one is hilarious!
Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP