What's up in August?

>> Monday, August 11

Well August here is pretty busy, with the upcoming Founder's Day celeb, people are kinda running around with the preparations. I'm kinda one those people though. Just because I'm mostly at home doesn't mean I' m not busy right? :) I'm stuck at home doing my usual work, plus doing some errands for my parents - they are so busy with their projects and the opening of SUAM (that's Silliman University Anthropology Museum, just so you'll know), exhibits and stuff, and a "good" daughter that I am still manages to offer a helping hand - despite all these work my boss just seem too eager to unload into my hands. hmph.. but I'm happy.. a bit crazy now, but still happee happee... somehow I can still insert a few minutes of blogging and plurking.. heheheh (that takes my mind off the truckloads of work that still needs to be done)..

So what's up with you this August??

4 comments:

Anonymous August 11, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

uhmmm... work? hehehe... sige lang ko og work2x... mura pd dako sweldo hehehe...

shenzee August 11, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

hehehe preparing for the future na na de? ooooiiiiii!!!1

Zeee August 11, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

nyahahaha ikaw gyud ehn!! naa na'y SUAM? open na sa SU hall?

shenzee August 11, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

hehe yah!! they reopened last Aug 2007. my mom's the what do you call it? curator? basta mu na siya.. so i guess.. i'm glad to help out pd.. they're restoring SU Hall to its former glory.. hehehe its open to public na..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP