Do you buy or pay for...??

>> Sunday, August 17

Have you ever purchased anything online? I contemplated in buying this cute pair of sandals at eBay before. I have small feet (around size 5 or 6) and buying a good pair without trying it on might be a little risky for me. But what the heck after thinking on it over and over I decided to just do it. I bid on the item, hoping I would get it while hoping against it at the same time. Sounds weird right? Unfortunately for me, or was it fortunately, somebody outbid me. So I figured that wasn't for me. Or maybe that wouldn't fit.. who knows...??

It's kinda hard for me to trust someone I barely know. What if the seller is just fooling around and won't ship me the item, right? I keep thinking of all those what ifs and finally decided buying online is definitely a no-no for me. I'm the type of person that really has to examine the product thoroughly before purchasing it. Call me OCD or whatever but that's just me..

So how about you? Have you tried purchasing online?

2 comments:

Mercedes August 17, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

I do purchase online often, but I don't shop e-bay. I have never shopped e-bay...I am still not sure about it.

Anonymous August 18, 2008 at 6:07 AM  

ehrm.........


daphy buys from ebay a LOT..and I mean, a LOT. we have gotten into the ebay thingie as well. But you know, im not in the normal filipino sizing range..... so i cant get stuff a lot from ebay.ph :( it s*cks, but what can i do about my size? o.O

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP