I ♥ your blog

>> Thursday, August 21

Yey! Got another award! Received this one from Zerisse. I really like receiving awards and posting it here for all the world to see.. hehe




The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

hmmm.. who will I pass this on to?? Z already nominated two of the blogs I usually visit and I cant send this back to her too (hehe).. So these are the blogs that "I ♥ so much". Check out their blogs and see why they are one of my daily drops... :)

Mercedes
Jean
Xee
Marie

2 comments:

Anonymous August 22, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Thanks so much for the award, sis! Now paying it forward. My blog post is here:

http://www.xeemomma.net/memes-and-quizzes/i-love-your-blog/

Mercedes September 1, 2008 at 6:20 AM  

Thank you so much! I hope to pass it on real soon. I haven't been blogging too much lately-oopsie!

Thanks again!
Mere

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP