6-question tag

>> Wednesday, August 27

I got tagged by the Purpled Sky (I always wanted to see a sky colored purple.. its one of my fav colors... hehehe)..

Here are the rules of this meme.

At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
-I was still a Sophomore in high school, a little boyish (yet a little boy-crazy.. hehehe) oh go figure...

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
- work (finish up my tasks scheduled for today, hopefully..)
- go to the bank (ATM, whichever..)
- buy foodies for my googies..
- do my blog hopping, tags, etc.
- buy new books

3. Snacks I enjoy:
- pizza (with extra toppings and extra extra cheese!!)
- fries (oh yeah... cheesy fries)
- my own lasagna, baked macaroni, spaghetti.. (just had one of them for lunch)
- ice cream (double dutch or very rocky road.. now I'm salivating.. hehehe)
- chocolates (Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffles.. yum yum)

4. Places I’ve lived:
-Dumaguete City
-Silliman Campus
-Balete Cottage (hehehehehe, I lived here all my life)

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
-Travel the Philippines then travel the world
-Build a business or maybe a franchise (franchise would be good)
-Donate to charity
-Invest in stocks
-Buy my own island.. (ok I'll stop now..)

6. People I want to know more about: (i'm tagging these bloggers.. heheh)
- Zerisse
- Lurchie
- Xee
- Jan
- Maricel
- Jean

5 comments:

Zeee August 27, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

waaaahhh u tagged me! I'm not pretty good at tagging these days. been pretty busy... huhuhu i need help!.. HELP!!!

shenzee August 27, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

y? y do u need help?? maybe i can help? heehehe

jean marie August 27, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

hi shenzee, did this tag already. thanks for the thought! keep the tags coming! love doing them...

Anonymous August 27, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

Woohoo! Thanks for tagging me. My answers are now up.

http://www.xeemomma.net/memes-and-quizzes/6-question-tag/

Zeee August 28, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Ehn! Naa ko award para nimo... :) hope you'll like it!

Read more here.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP