Describe My Day

>> Saturday, August 2

Here's another overdue meme from Zr. hehe I was planning to do some extra work today, but I'm now in a very sour mood, so I decided to do some blog hoppin' and some plurkin' today.. :) to lighten up my mood..


Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.


Yesterday
1. I was doing my usual work from 9:30am to 6:00pm. My schedule is flexible as long as I work 8 hours.. :) So, I was busy working my butt off and trying to organize things..

2. I was a bit feverish. I've been feeling that way for a couple of days now. There must be a bug flying around and I caught it PLUS my sinusitis just made it worse.. Aaarrgghhh kill me now!!!

3. I was contemplating on what to do this weekend. I still have no plans yet. Somebody's not coming home, so I'm free to do whatever I want this weekend.

Today:

4. We'll my day isn't over yet... but I woke up happy and this morning.. I'm usually grumpy at mornings, but today, I was happy.

5. Now, I'm in a sour mood. In just a couple of hours I turned from light and bubbly into dark and gloomy.. all because of this stupid argument with ehem.. you-know-who... and now I'm actually drying my tears...

6. I'm planning to go buy some new clothes this afternoon, maybe this will perk me up.. hopefully...

So that was me yesterday and this morning..


Participants : GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties /Ozzy’s Mom /Me,Myself+2/Kidd Designs/Fun|Fierce|Fabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity /sHeNzEe's wOrLd /YOUR BLOG HERE


I'm passing this on to YOU, yes Y-O-U! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP