HDH Week 25: Blondes

>> Tuesday, August 12


Think this post is funny? Click here for more!

On the first day of training for parachute jumping, a blonde listened intently to the instructor. He told them to start preparing for landing when they are at 300 feet.

The blonde asked, "How am I supposed to know when I'm at 300 feet?"

"That's a good question. When you get to 300 feet, you can recognize the faces of people on the ground."

After pondering his answer, she asked, "What happens if there's no one there I know?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde and a redhead met for dinner after work and were watching the 6 o'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge. The blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn't jump, and the redhead replied, "I'll take that bet!"

Anyway, sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead the $50 she owned. The redhead said, "I can't take this, you're my friend." The blonde said, "No. A bet's a bet."

So the redhead said, "Listen, I have to admit, I saw this one on the 5 o'clock news, so I can't take your money."

The blonde replied, "Well, so did I, but I never thought he'd jump again!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a brunette and a blonde hanging over the edge of a cliff off a piece of rope. They realize that the rope will break if one of them doesn't let go and they will both fall to their deaths. The brunette starts this big heartwarming speech about how she is going to sacrifice herself. At the end of the speech the blonde starts clapping.


3 comments:

Mercedes August 12, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

These are absolutely hilarious! I love the first one-too funny! Double-Decker Bus is at my place!

Thanks so much for sharing your blonde humor with us!

Mere

Anonymous August 12, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

These are great! I really like the first one but I am not sure if I should be laughing at blonde jokes. You see, I'm blonde at the moment...

Oh well, I have Three blonde jokes up at my place.

-Bev

LA Nickers August 15, 2008 at 4:55 AM  

Hilarious.

Love the license plate.

Hmm . . . . guess it's time to stop highlighting the hair. Mayve I'm a LITTLE bit blonde. ;-)


OLYMPIC DREAMS, on THE MANE POINT

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP