Pull the trigger

>> Tuesday, July 1

Crime rates are gradually increasing each year. There so many factors why crimes are increasing. One of these is the economic crisis. It's in man's nature to survive. So when things get tough, some resort to illegal activities just to acquire the basic necessities. It's so sad how things get so complicated these days.

I just joined this conversation at dNeero titled "Pull the trigger." Honestly, I never tried pulling the trigger before. True, my uncles, cousins, and even my brother and father, tried hunting before. I went along a couple of times, but I never had the heart to shoot some helpless bird or any other animal just for a sport. I held a gun but never really had the guts to pull the trigger.

How about you? Can you pull the trigger?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP