Married Life

>> Wednesday, July 9

Laugh about marriage here

Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence--a life sentence.

Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over, the strings are attached.

Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.

Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her Masters.

Marriage is a thing which puts a ring on a woman's finger and two under the man's eyes.

Marriage certificate is just another word for a work permit.

Marriage is not just a having a wife, but also worries inherited forever.

Marriage requires a man to prepare 4 types of "rings":
* The Engagement Ring
* The Wedding Ring
* The Suffe-Ring
* The Endu-Ring

a perfect illustration of marriage...




5 comments:

Zeee July 9, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

nyahahahah ayaw sa minyo inday!

btw please join my daily drops ring...I would be dropping by AND commenting to your posts daily or as often as I can. I'm making this ring because I do love reading your posts and commenting but it is just so hard to follow through even when I have you on my reader. Hope you would join. Thanks! Click here for the link.

Deranged Insanity
Traipsey Turvey
PierrEzrah

threesidesofcrazy July 9, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Cute, but hopefully not true - LOL!

LarryG July 9, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

More lovely one-liners!
marriage is a great humor jumper...

Anonymous July 10, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Good one liners and that photo is ultra cute too. My HDH 'What was he thinking? is up at my place.

-Bev

Mercedes July 13, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

These are so funny! My motto: Marriage is the #1 reason for divorce-lol! That pic of the married dogs is too funny! Thanks for sharing and for visiting Bruce Loves Jenny!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP