Driven to Dream?

>> Sunday, February 1



I’ve been having this same dream lately – one that involves me behind the wheel of a car/truck/van (I can’t still figure it out yet but definitely a vehicle of some sort) and something about the sea. Well I’ve been dreaming of the sea since last year I think but lately, dreams of driving have been occurring. I don’t even know how to drive a car, not even a motorcycle. Maybe it’s my unconscious telling me to start learning how to drive? :) I was planning to enroll in a driving school before, but I think I didn’t have the guts to go behind the wheel. Chicken!

Anyway, I found these two interpretations on dreams about driving.

  1. The need or desire to throw all the dreamer's energy into a particular goal.
  2. The feeling of having no choice as to how to proceed in a given situation—in short, of being "driven." If the dreamer is not the driver, he should consider who is doing it

Hmmm… Well this is an eye opener! Ok so I don’t exactly have plans goals yet (or maybe I do, but I’m just too chicken to admit it. doh!) Or maybe I’m just confused on how to proceed with the “things” in my life.

Oh well I’m just focusing too much on these dreams. Like they always say “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

5 comments:

Anonymous February 1, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

oh my goodness!!

methinks.. well, methinks you should have a project of some sort. :D IMHO

shenzee February 1, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

ehemm.. and what kind project are you thinking? hehe

i'm gonna do this one step at a time.. dont wanna go nuts like u.. hahah

Zeee February 2, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

I have a project for you ehn...join my scrapbook meme! hehehehe :D

Re the dream...it might be because your subconscious is thinking about doing something else...or it could be time for you to get behind the wheel :)

Anonymous February 4, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

It's time for you to meet my KC. My bike.

shenzee February 5, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

@Z: teehee i dont know much about digiscrapping.. :) perhaps i can try..

@Porsche: you named your bike KC? your bike's a girl? ehhehe

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP