Hearts Day

>> Saturday, February 14

I just love surprises! I received long-stemmed red roses, a cute Tiffany bear and a card from E.M.A. It really is a surprise for me ‘cause I never expected anything from him this Valentines. He’s not the type to go mushy but he knows I love surprises.

The funny thing is he scheduled for them to be delivered first thing in the morning of February 14, but they were delivered on the 13th. :D He was the one who was surprised when I called him and said my million thank yous! Anyway, he wanted to surprise me more by coming home today but decided not to when I told him yesterday that trips were canceled because of the bad weather. Oh well.. but I’m still so happy. I love the words he himself added in the card. *blush* (seriously, I cried!) haha! Never thought I could be this sentimental over a card. :P




Bubu - my littlest teddy bear.. :)



So anyway, I’m wishing you all a Happy Valentines Day!

8 comments:

Zeee February 14, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Ohhh!! Bubu looks soooo cute! Isn't it great when your man surprises you? Especially if they aren't into mushy stuff huh?

shenzee February 14, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

oh yeah! definitely! big surprise jud... make me swoon.. hahahah

Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Wow. That's uhmmm sweeet -- as sweet as me. LOL. Anyway, happy hearts Ehn. Thanks for the suggestion earlier.

Remember, if you're gonna do it, practice it safely! LOL

shenzee February 14, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

ewww.. ur not sweet ur bitter! hahha jowk! anyway.. glad i could help.. enjoy ur Vday!

follow ur own advice LA! hehehe

xar_asbir February 14, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Wow. I like the rose, it's so nice. Not just like any ordinary rose.

Well, it's nice to hear that you're happy in this v-day though he's not coming over to celebrate it with you.

^_^

shenzee February 15, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

teehee.. Thanks xar! Hope u had a happy Valentines day too! :)

Anonymous February 16, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

So... did you practice it safely?


*giggle snort*

shenzee February 16, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

wla mn xa niuli.. :P

ikaw? did u practice it safely? hahahah

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP