Because I had a bad day

>> Thursday, February 5



Bad days are normal for all of us, but yesterday was just terrible for me. Let me summarize it through this:

7:30 – Started early to prepare for a meeting at 8 o’clock
7:50 – Internet connection started breaking and boss was already asking if I’m ready for the meeting
8:00 – No connection (damn!)
8:15 – Was able to connect for a few minutes (thank God I was able to inform the big bosses that I was having a problem with my connection)
8:30 – Got disconnected from the meeting
8:40 – Got connected again (insert sarcastic "Yay!" here)
8:50 – Got disconnected again! (Gah! I wanted to wring someone’s neck!)
8:53 – Got connected again, and received a message from the boss that I can just upload my report since I keep on getting disconnected and the meeting is almost over (this time I wanted to yell at someone, preferably someone from Globelines)
9:00 – Called Globelines Customer Service and yelled at the CS Representative (who didn’t even know anything! Hmph!)
9:30–11:00 – Connection back again but still very $h!tty!
11:15 – Got disconnected again! Called Globelines CS again! And yelled at someone again!
11:30 – I gave up. Prepared lunch and waited.
12:00 – Took my lunch and after that I check if there’s a connection.
12:15 – Started working again because connection was back and running
1:05 – (as in, that’s the exact time) Got disconnected again. Called Globlines CS again! And yelled at someone again! Sheesh! What a beautiful day for me.
1:15 – (or whatever time that was) I finally gave up. Turned off my PC and slept! Hahah!
3:00 – Made macaroons! And the rest of my afternoon was watching movies, baking, and eating. Yay for me!


The first half of my day was horrible. But at least I was still productive in the end right? Lurchie finally sent me a text message asking if I'm ok. (Zee and her were already wondering where I was). Teehee.. Thanks for the concern you guys! I’m ok. I just wanted to relax for a bit.

7 comments:

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Woah! That was a bad day!! Errrrkkk I'm so glad I'm done with Globe!! Gah they've been at it since like...forever!!

I give you 5 no TEN thumbs up for calling CS three times!!! hehehehehe :)

shenzee February 5, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

nyahahah... Globelines deserves a "little" screaming from time to time.. ;)

Baloydi Lloydi February 5, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

hi...

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

shen, problemado gud nuon kaayo ning globe. mao na experience diri sa office. magputol2x from time to time. pero mobalik lang. in your case, murag grabe na. For a week shen, pila kaadlaw ka kaexperience og disconnection? kung sige na na, better call globelines for a replacement sa modem unit nimo. kay sa balay, di man ko sige kaputlan. Dri sa office, we contacted globe and requested for a technical team to come over and check the modem. Mao to, giilisan og bag-o.

shenzee February 6, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

@lordzden: hello.. thanks for dropping..

@rhardo: ngstart last week de. as in naay times di jd ko mka open ug websites. sige ra bya ko ng call sa CS and stupid CS told me wla daw problem akong modem. atong Sunday naa mn nianhi from Globe. and iya "gi-ayo" daw. oh well... and this week became worse. as in.. kapila ko ni call.. karon ok2x na xa.

For the next few weeks, kung mgkaproblema napud ko, I'll definitely ask for ask for a replacement modem.

Thanks De! :)

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

why not transfer to another internet provider, shen? Like bayantel or smart bro.

shenzee February 6, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

labad mn pd ng smart bro (well depende siguro sa location). akong kauban sa work smart bro mn iya, and she has the same complaints.. naa mn nuon ko backup nga smartbro prepaid incase wla koy connection for pila ka days..

i guess i'll check out bayantel or zpdee.. hehe thanks de!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP