Scrappin’ Mondaze #3

>> Sunday, February 22

Scrappin Mondaze

Week 3 of Scrappin Mandaze and I was early in creating this layout. I made this last night out of sheer boredom and Z was already “reminding” me yesterday to make my LO for this week. Gah! Do I really have a choice? Teehee…

This week I wanted to make a LO for my niece Nica Cassiopeia. She’s my cousin’s 10-year-old daughter. She’s a bit big for her age. Well that’s an understatement since she weighs around 130 lbs! But I love this kid. I still can’t believe she’s all grown up now. I can still remember babysitting for her several years back when her mom is away on a trip. Oh well time flies.



Credits: theme by Jodie Patterson (www.scrapblog.com)

4 comments:

Zeee February 23, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Wow! Nice one ehn! Love the layout! :)

Thanks for joining ha?! (as if you have a choice!) LMAO peace!

shenzee February 23, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

teehee... yeah.. oh well, good thing I'm such a good friend.. LMAO

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Nice color and lay out....i want to have that stamp thing frame. hehehe

til next week!

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

wow very nice. Love the LO. Happy Monday!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP