of bookworms and couch potatoes

>> Thursday, February 19



I was tagged in this note in Facebook by one (or two) of my friends. But I decided not to post it there (sorry guys!). Anyway, it contains a list of more than 200 movies and I’m supposed to mark the ones that I have seen. Supposedly if I have seen around 80 or so movies on that list, it means I have no life. Gah! Out of the 239 movies on that list, I have seen 163 of them. I can still list down a hundred or so movies that I have seen that are not found on that list. Does that mean I don’t have a life?! Nah! I don’t think so. :) I just enjoy watching movies – whatever genre it is. It’s my way of relaxing after a long day’s work. :)

Aside from being a movie buff, I’m also a bookworm. I love curling up in my bed and read a book, especially on rainy nights. I’m weird, I know. But I do have a life aside from books and movies (and my PC). :) Now why do I sound like a geek or something.

But seriously, I’m not an introvert and I’m not the opposite either. Maybe I’m somewhere in between. I basically go with what I feel like doing. Ok enough about this! I’m talking aimlessly I know. I’m just thinking out loud ok? Gotta get back to work. Bye!

3 comments:

Zeee February 19, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Hahahaaha yeah...well....I tend to avoid movies that don't really interest me...teeheee and I'm a bookworm, too but I don't think that I don't have a life! LMAO :)

Anonymous February 20, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

I can only think of one pastime that I do on rainy nights. Haha.

*evil grin*

shenzee February 23, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

@Zriz: that's why we're friends Zee.. hehehe movies and books.. teehee.. oh well

@Porsche: shaddap! manyakis ra jud ka.. ehhehe

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP