Arte y Pico Award

>> Friday, May 30

Yey! I got an online award for "creativity, design, interesting material, and contributing to the blogging community." heheh I never thought I have those. Thanks for the award ZTe! :)





The rules of this tag are as follows:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/. Make sure you visit the link above.

The award will be given to those who are creative and have penchant for art. I am giving this to the following great bloggers:

1. Feyoh @ Broken Coffee Cafe
2. Master Joh @ Doodles in Words
3. Earnest @ On My Way to Zion
4. Mercedes @ Mercedes' World
5. Nai @ Let's Drink To That

2 comments:

Mercedes May 30, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Woohoo! Yippee! I am so excited to receive this most distinguished award! I am touched and honored! Thank you so much! I have posted it with pride and now to notify my recipients...Thanks again and have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Day!

shenzee May 30, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

:) glad u like it.. u deserve that award... :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP