Manic Monday

>> Monday, May 19

I got tagged by the Not-So-Dainty Girl. Her meme goes: (1.) List 6 things that describe yourself today. (2.) Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. (3.) Tag other online friends you know.

I'm really not good at talking about my feelings, but here goes...

1. Sick (My sinusitis just got worse and worse, and I think my head is about to explode..)
2. Apprehensive (If I made the right decision about something)
3. Hungry (I haven't eaten my breakfast yet)
4. Stuck (I just couldn't seem to find a way to wiggle out of this certain situation)
5. Happy (Despite all my worries, I'm still happy with the way my life is going)
6. Hopeful (After all my decisions, both right and wrong, I would still be able to find what I'm looking for)

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias A Slice of Life Simply Jen Jenny Said So This and That We are Family Mommastuff MoMieSpace Being a wife & mom ChatnChill moms..... check nyo A Simple Life Mommy's Little Corner My Life's Rollercoaster Ride My Inner Thoughts Revealed MOMEMO Pinay Mommy Online NeverDainty Anthology of Snippets My Climbing Peso Shenzee's World

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP