Crazy weekend

>> Sunday, May 25

I thought my PC went crazy on me when I couldn't load some websites (emphasis on the some). I could load my blogger dashboard, but when I tried to view my blog, I just got a blank page; same with my mails, friendster, and other websites. It happened right after I ran the Spybot-Search&Destroy, and destroyed some so-called spyware.

I'm not really a techy person. I know how to use gadgets and stuff, but when they start to malfunction, I start to go crazy. During times like this, I usually call my brother or some friends who are "experts" in troubleshooting. But when I received a text message yesterday from Lurchie saying she was having problems with her internet connection, I heaved a sigh of relief. I thought I destroyed my PC again. :) Now I can breath.

That was Saturday. Today I thought of checking if my connection is running again unfortunately there was a scheduled all day brown-out in the campus (I'm living inside SU) because they have to rewire or something like that and clear some trees. Anyway, so I was deprived again from my life online for another day. hmph.. Might as well spend this weekend web free and watch some movies.

...BUT I couldn't help myself. So now here I am blogging about my weekend, and wishing I checked my messages earlier 'cause I missed Master Joh's invitation. Sorry MJ! :) Hope you enjoyed your party.

2 comments:

Master Joh May 26, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

it's okay... but it would have been nice... you would have enjoyed it :)

shenzee May 27, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

yah i know... :) heheh

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP