A day in the life of Odie

>> Friday, May 23

I noticed my dog, Odie, running around the lawn and barking playfully. My PC is right beside the window, so I looked out if my two doggies are playing. Surprisingly it was only Odie who was running around as if she was playing with something. I just kept on observing her until I noticed that while running, she kept on looking upwards and barking. Then I realized she was playing with this little bird that swoops down on her from time to time. I tried to take a video of them playing but all I got was a hazy picture.

Now, Odie is a bit well-rounded. :) After all these running around and playing, she plops down from exhaustion anywhere she chooses and just lies around or sleeps. Now this part I took a shot… :)


...after a long hard day’s work play..

4 comments:

Zeee May 24, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

mura-mura man pud sya ug odie sa garfield! hahahahaha

shenzee May 25, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

hahahahah btaw... pero ang difference lang ky siya muy mu daog2x sa akong other doggie.. hehehe

Mercedes May 28, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Precious Odie! Thanks for the add on your blogroll! I will add you now too! I love dogs! The sad part is I just lost my precious baby, Patch to a horrible tick disease. It's been 2 and 1/2 weeks and I am so lonely without him! He was 11 years old and my only doggy! Love those babies of yours from me!

shenzee May 28, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

oh i'm so sorry to hear about Patch, I'm sure he was loved very much..

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP