Ice crusher

>> Monday, May 19

I always wanted to have an ice crusher. I was about to buy one that was not so expensive, but a friend of mine told me not to. She bought one, herself, and she was not satisfied with the results. She only got small lumps of ice, not crushed ice! So I decided not to buy that so-called ice crusher, until I ultimate forgot the need (maybe want) to buy one for myself.

The reason why I'm suddenly interested again is that I found this recipe at the back of the can of some evaporated milk. It's called Rocky Road Cooler. As usual the chocolate addict inside me just wants to come out.

Now I'm on the search again for a perfect ice crusher (like the one in the picture), that really crushes ice! :)

(Note to friends: I'm still accepting birthdays gifts.. heheheheh)

1 comments:

Zeee May 21, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

eh? wa ko ni gi invite! no gift! hahahaha

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP