Weekend musings

>> Friday, May 30

I haven't done much posting these days. Blame it on the unreliable connection lately, or this crazy weather that just makes my sinusitis worse, or just the plain fact that my mind just can't seem to focus this past several days. Honestly, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and maybe some soul searching. Plus I have been quite busy running around the campus trying to finalize my class schedules and process my enrollment.

Yes people, I'm going back to school to earn another degree. And no I'm not taking nursing or law, if that's what you're asking. :) It took me several months now to finally decide on what to do next. With some encouragement from family and friends, I think I finally mastered some courage to step up and face my choices.

I don't want to mention yet what my plans are 'cause I don't want to jinx them. I can be superstitious sometimes. I'll just leave you hanging for now... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP