David vs David

>> Wednesday, May 21

I've been watching this season's American Idol from the audition up to the finals, and I could say America did good with their votes.


David Archuleta has been my favorite since his audition. Such a young kid, the youngest contestant in fact, with such a great talent. I'm not surprised he sailed through the finals. I'm rooting for David Cook, as well. I love his version of MC's "Always Be My Baby". With his talents, he definitely has a good chance in becoming the next American Idol.The two Davids will face off tonight, and results will be tomorrow.

3 comments:

Zeee May 22, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

check my blog....really ranted there! lol

murag si archuleta maka daog....
i stopped watching when ramielle got canned.

shenzee May 22, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

hahaha as in?! okies... musalaag ko niya sa imo blog.. :)

tina tintenklecks September 2, 2023 at 12:11 PM  

Hello mate niice blog

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP