>> Wednesday, June 11
"Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever."
Some Facts About Diet
- It's something most of us do religiously: We eat what we want and pray we don't gain weight.
- Sweets are the destiny that shapes our ends.
- The toughest part of a diet isn't watching what you eat. It's watching what other people eat.
- The most fattening thing you can put in an ice cream sundae is a spoon.
- A diet is when you have to go to some length to change your width.
- Most people gain weight by having intimate dinners for two...alone.
- Diets are for people who are thick and tired of it.
- A diet is what you go on when not only can't you fit into the store's dresses, you can't fit into the dressing room.
- A diet is the modern-day meal in which a family counts its calories instead of its blessings.
- One guideline applies to fat and thin people alike: If you're thin, don't eat fast. If you're fat, don't eat - FAST.
"Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies..."Happy dieting everyone!! :)